• Foil and embossing on cover.
• Create over 200 different combinations with this fun mix and match format.
• Embossing on every page spread
• 6 spreads each featuring a different Transformer robot
• Coming This November 2006 - Transformers: The Movie 20th Anniversary Special Edition DVD
• Coming Summer 2007 http://www.transformersmovie.com/ New Live Action Transformers Movie, Steven Spielberg and Dreamworks with Michael Bay releasing July 4th, 2007 (Paramount Pictures)
$150 million Budget, all CGI, PG-13 Spielberg as Producer. See links below
• HASBRO INTRODUCES ‘MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE’ TRANSFORMERS CLASSICS LINE – available November 2006
Attention TRANSFORMERS fans of all ages: prepare to travel back in time to the era when ‘ROBOTS IN DISGUISE’ ruled the universe and waged endless intergalactic battles! This fall, Hasbro will pay a special tribute to the rich history captured in the saga that is MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE with the TRANSFORMERS Classics line of figures.
Available in November 2006, the new series of figures will feature updated versions of the first generation of TRANSFORMERS (or “G1”), inspired by the look and spirit of the original figures and characters. The line will include favorites from the original series: OPTIMUS PRIME, Bumblebee, Astrotrain and Megatron – which will be represented as a blaster for the first time since the 1980’s.
Available in November at the approximate retail price of $9.99) Optimus Prime, and Megatron VOYAGER CLASS figures will be also be available in November at the approximate retail price of $19.99.
Inspired by the new Transformers movie, this colorful book lets kids create countless character combinations by simply flipping the die-cut panels on each page. Imagine a Transformer that has Optimus Prime's head, Bumblebee's body, and Jazz's legs. That's just one of more than 200 unique Transformers combinations readers can make with this playful movie-based mix & match book.